Friday, March 13, 2009

Waiting...

Been awhile since I posted any pieces. Just wanted to leave a little note saying I have two basically done but I ran out of UV gloss and haven't been able to get into the store lately. Hope to have them done by the end of the weekend and have new posts early in the week.

I am getting ready to try some new ideas. A friend took me to the paper store and let me pick out a bunch of paper on her (could it get any better?!). She also went through and randomly picked some papers that she wants me to incorporate into pieces in the future. I look forward to the challenge! I love my trees but its time to mix it up a bit! Going to try adding elements like stony paths, water, cliffs, fences, cityscapes, etc. in some of my upcoming projects. Nervous but excited! Oh, and I have been playing around with some ideas for kids room art and gift boxes. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment